QOHO's Finest Side Camera for Truck
QOHO offers a wide variety of vehicle monitoring devices including the Truck Side Camera.
The Side Camera for Truck can secure your property such as commercial trucks used for the transportation of expensive products, food, and other necessities.
Since product shipping vehicles often handle significant amounts of goods, it is critical to install security precautions such as a Side Camera for Trucks in your vans and trucks to prevent risks.
Email us an inquiry whenever, and we’ll try our best to offer you the greatest Side Camera for Truck deal possible.
1080P/720P AHD High-resolution, Anti-explosive Side Camera for Truck, Stainless IP68 Level Suitable for Oil Tanker Truck
720P AHD Side view camera with IR night vision Side Camera for Truck
QOHO is Your Supplier of Excellent Side Camera for Truck in China
QOHO has excelled in vehicle monitoring systems and offering side camera for trucks for the past sixteen years. By offering high-quality and yet cost-effective car electronics such as a side camera for truck, our company is one of the most reliable companies in China.
For instance, busses and vehicles have several blind areas. By adding a Side Camera for Truck, you can ensure not only your driver’s safety but also other smaller passengers’ safety.
Side camera for trucks, particularly for large vehicles, may be extremely important. In order to minimize road accidents, a side camera for truck is commonly utilized for trucks to cover the vehicle’s blind areas.
Therefore, QOHO side camera for truck is the appropriate solution if your firm maintains an extensive fleet of cars.
QOHO is your Chinese Certified Side Camera for Truck Manufacturer
A fleet of huge automobiles may be somewhat challenging to monitor, as a fleet manager you might think about adding a side camera for truck to easily control all your trucks.
Our business promises the achievement of maximal and relatively affordable devices which do not risk our customers’ safety throughout 16 years in the automotive safety and surveillance sector.
QOHO Side Camera for Truck is the right alternative to monitor your fleet of trucks.
Our business may also offer a Technology development service if you have got a particular model and specification requirement.
Just send us an inquiry about your side camera for truck’s precise needs, and we will be pleased to receive them!
Side Camera for Truck – Your Complete FAQ Guide
Managing a fleet of large automobiles such as trucks and container vans can be quite challenging. These large vehicles are often said to be the cause of road accidents. For a decade the accident rate for large vehicles such as trucks increased by 36%.
Some of these trucks do not have security and surveillance cameras installed in them. Vehicle cameras like Side camera for truck are important especially for trucks that travel long distances every day. Considering the driver fails to perceive the vehicles that drove near its blind spot since the truck lacks cameras around it.
This reference is made with several questions or topics focusing on a side camera for truck and all the facts that need to take notes on.
Assuming you are a fleet manager, this article will be helpful for you to decide what and which side camera for truck is suitable for your vehicles.
To know more about a side camera for truck, check out the topics below!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a side camera for truck?
- Can you enumerate the advantages of having a side camera for truck?
- Aside from a side camera for truck, what are the other cameras that are essential for trucks?
- Is a side camera for truck useful in evidence?
- Is it true that a side camera for truck lowers insurance monthly premiums?
- What are the specifications to look for with a side camera for truck?
- On the occasion of a robbery, how can the side camera for truck contribute?
- So how do I realize if my side camera for truck isn’t functioning?
- I am planning to purchase a side camera for truck, where can I get it?
What is a side camera for truck?
If you are looking for a device that can be helpful for your truck and your driver try installing a side camera for truck.
A side camera for truck is simply a camera that is often installed or mounted on the truck’s side basically to record and capture the truck’s blind spot.
When you use your left or right turn signal light or simply activate the option independently, the side camera for the truck offers the driver a broader view of the road lane next to your truck.
Side camera for trucks is similarly used for blind spot detectors to avoid sideways collision with other small vehicles.
Can you enumerate the advantages of having a side camera for truck?
Apparently, having a side camera for trucks installed in your large vehicles can have numerous advantages. From vehicle security up to your driver’s safety, a side camera for truck is really advantageous. Here are the following advantages of installing a side camera for truck:
- Eliminate huge vehicle’s blind spot – mounting a side camera for truck eliminate blind spot, a huge vehicle like a truck can have numerous blind areas which are difficult for the driver to see because of its limited view from the rearview and side mirror.
- Easy Maneuvering for huge vehicles – using a side camera for truck, the driver can easily maneuver and drive on tight and narrow roads.
- Prevent Truck Robbery – Since most huge vehicles often transport valuable and expensive products or goods, they are always at risk of truck robbery. With the help of a side camera for truck that is connected to a DVR, you can record and stream footage in case your truck has been robbed.
- Record footages of accidents – Although it’s not always the case, trucks or huge vehicles are often blamed for road accidents. With the side camera for truck’s footage, you will clearly identify who is to blame if a road accident occurs.
- Avoid fuel theft – since the truck is often loaded with a large amount of fuel, burglars usually target the vehicle’s fuel. You can review the recording from the side camera for truck if you are suspecting someone must have stolen fuel from your truck.
- Safety for your drivers – Since trucks and other large vehicles are hard to drive, installing a side camera for truck can provide utmost safety for your drivers for them to avoid any side collision with other small vehicles.
- Parking Security – If your driver got tired and decided to take a break and park in an unfamiliar place, the side camera for truck can be useful to capture any burglar that might break into the vehicle while parking.
Aside from a side camera for truck, what are the other cameras that are essential for trucks?
Driving a truck or any large vehicle may require installing vehicle cameras including a side camera for truck,
Certain essential cams stated below:
- Front road view camera – The Front Road view camera is often installed on the truck’s dashboard to document the perspective of the front road in the odds of an accident.
- Rearview or back camera – The major use of this camera is enabling drivers to observe the back surroundings of the vehicle. It is also utilized to make it easier for them to reverse parking.
- Driver Fatigue Monitor Camera – It’s indeed critical to utilize a Driver Fatigue Camera to guarantee that trucks and other heavy vehicles drive effectively and safely. This sort of sensor analyzes driver habits and notifies drivers whenever it recognizes drowsiness or poor driving habits. It gives a vocal alert message to drivers.
- Anti-Explosive truck Camera – This device is a safety device that will not ignite if it is placed inside a tanker or some other highly flammable vehicle. It’s also intended for usage in hazardous environments that might result in combustion.
- Cabin view Camera – If you’d like to watch whatever your driver is doing while driving but isn’t worried about the sensor’s exact location, this device will work.
Is a side camera for truck useful in evidence?
The side camera for truck guarantees that you will never take video footage at the incorrect moment.
the side camera for truck will be engaged immediately if it senses a possible crash with other vehicles or an abrupt lane change.
The accidents and incidents can be documented by the side camera for truck as proof to assist avoid baseless allegations from 3rd parties.
The incident documentation is beneficial to both police departments and the law enforcement agency.
How does a side camera for truck work?
If the side camera for truck is connected to your vehicle’s dashboard, you will do these steps to make it work:
First, Use the turn hazard signal or flip the switch on the turn the left or right signal handle to activate the side camera for truck.
Second, the side camera for truck transmits live video footage then the driver can watch the video footage display on the car monitor for a view of the truck’s surroundings on each side of the vehicle.
Lastly, in conjunction with utilizing this function, constantly check over your shoulders and then use truck’s side mirrors.
Is it true that a side camera for truck lowers insurance monthly premiums?
Undoubtedly, by installing a side camera for truck installed in your truck, your driver may be protected in terms of the rate of insurance monthly premiums further to a claim.
Because the implementation of a side camera for truck provides extra security to document data proof in automobiles and analyzes the different causes of road accidents and events, it eliminates the disagreement connected with all types of an insurance claim.
Among the strongest reasons to use a side camera for truck is to decrease insurance premiums. Many studies demonstrate that with the help of integration, the commercial truck accident rate may be considerably reduced.
What are the specifications to look for with a side camera for truck?
Unfortunately, not all devices or side camera for trucks have all the good specifications, there are brands that offer most of the specs but can be quite expensive. Listed below are few important specs to take note of when buying a side camera for truck:
High-Resolution image quality – of course, you might want a side camera for truck with the highest resolution possible to easily identify all the possible details in case of a road collision occurs.
Waterproof – You should also take note on the side camera for truck if it is waterproof. Basically, you will install or mount the side camera for truck on the outside of the vehicle and you must not buy a side camera for truck that is not waterproof or water-resistant at all.
Durable – the side camera for truck that you must buy is durable enough to withstand harsh and strong weather conditions.
IR LED – this feature of a side camera for truck is used to record and capture clearly even at night.
Anti-Explosive – although not all side camera for truck has this feature, if you would like to install a side camera for truck in a highly flammable vehicle like an oil tanker, you might want to choose a side camera for the truck that has anti-explosive finish.
Wide-view angle – a side camera for truck with this specification can be useful especially to see a wide perspective of the road. A wide view side camera for truck usually can capture up to 2 lanes sideward.
On the occasion of a robbery, how can the side camera for truck contribute?
A side camera for truck can potentially be used as proof if criminal behavior happens when your vehicle is traveling on the highway. It can be quite useful if you are ever engaged in a robbery or theft since it will always be documented.
For some business and commercial truck owners, the overall cost of having to replace stolen merchandise might exceed the value of the truck itself.
Owners of trucking fleets may reap the benefits from the side camera for trucks with this exclusive offer to safeguard their property on the road while also maintaining security and privacy in their vehicles.
Another very prevalent kind of criminality that results in auto theft is robbery of its supplies since it is generally in an unsecured truck or trailers.
The installation of a Side camera for truck in your large trucks minimizes the danger of crucial product loss and offers a visual capture of what transpires throughout a hijacking or theft attempt.
So how do I realize if my side camera for truck isn’t functioning?
The truck side camera is of conventional technology and cannot function for a variety of reasons, including:
- A side camera for truck must have a bad cable caused by exposed wiring
- A side camera for truck must have a faulty or broken sensor
- A side camera for truck must have a Users’ or drivers’ tampering
- A side camera for truck must have a bad power source or a dead battery
I am planning to purchase a side camera for truck, where can I get it?
There are numerous ways to acquire a device such as a side camera for trucks. It can be bought online from online shopping sites like eBay, Amazon, or Alibaba. But purchasing online can be quite a hassle especially when you’re not personally seeing the quality of the device itself. You can also be scammed and lose your money which is really cumbersome and upsetting.
If you still want to acquire online, here are some tips for you to buy a side camera for truck from the internet:
- If you want to buy many units of side camera for truck but on a tight budget, try looking for Chinese manufacturers. These companies are producing and manufacturing electronic devices like a side camera for trucks with a reasonable price yet can be compared with global brands in terms of quality and functionality.
- If you already had a manufacturing company of side camera for truck in mind, check their website online. See if they have positive and legit product reviews from real customers.
- A good company can offer as low as 1 pc of unit order per transaction. It will be efficient for you assuming you first want to check out the product before buying lots of units.
- If they have an on-hand stock of the side camera for truck you want to order, you can get the product probably within a week.
- If the company does not have the side camera for truck you are looking for, certain companies also offer research and development of a side camera for truck with your own required specifications.