QOHO Mobile Digital Video Recorder
With today’s age of impaired driving, it is frequently not your driver who is to blame for the numerous traffic accidents. You may use a mobile digital video recorder to offer camera footage to acquit your driver and simultaneously giving important intensive learning tools to improve driver habits. We offer a wide variety of mobile digital video recording solutions that address your specific needs, such as dashcams with front road and cabin facing cameras, mobile digital video recorders that document from every vehicle camera installed on the vehicle, and even mobile digital video recorders that notify your driver if someone tries to enter one’s automobile or cargo space even when the automobile is parked.
QOHO’s Mobile Digital Video Recorder is essential when running a commercial or transportation fleet. This device supports several external cameras that record the surroundings of the vehicle. The Mobile Digital Video Recorder stores footage in Hard Disk Drive (HDD) or MicroSD Card.
A Mobile Digital Video Recorder is built-in with GPS, 3G/4G network, WIFI and can be streamed live anytime and anywhere using software installed in your mobile device or computer.
4ch 720P HD HDD Mobile Digital Video Recorder, H.264 High Profile, 4G GPS WIFI Hard disk drive and 6 Axis G-Sensor.
4 channel 1080P Single SD card, 6 Axis G-Sensor, small size Mobile Digital Video Recorder
Big bus & train solution is an 8 channel 1080P 6 Axis G-Sensor HDD/SSD Mobile DVR of QOHO with high-technology shockproof.
1 channel 5MP GPS 4G WIFI mini Mobile Digital Video Recorder with H.265 compression code with 6 Axis G-Sensor.
4 Channel 720P 6 Axis G-Sensor hand-size Waterproof SSD Mobile Digital Video Recorder.
QOHO is The Best and Reliable Mobile Digital Video Recorder Provider in China
The Mobile Digital Video Recorder has turned into an important new generation of vehicle recorders. A Mobile Digital Video Recorder, such as those used in microcomputers, can digitally store hundreds of photos and hours of video footage. The availability of low-cost digital magnetic memory storage devices, as well as advances in digital signal data compression, have aided in the quick deployment and popularity of the Mobile Digital Video Recorder. Mobile Digital Video Recorders are currently available from 1 channel, four-channel, and sixteen channel configurations that may be rippled to give many more channels.
For the last 16 years, QOHO has been one of the most recognized names in the automotive surveillance and security system in Shenzhen, China. Our company’s first objective is to help and give solutions for fleet management and personal car security.
Since 2005, QOHO has been researching and inventing innovative technologies that improve vehicular security and usage. Our organization has engaged educated personnel to assist you with any future inquiries or orders.
We also offer Research and development of your own product specification to meet your precise requirements.
QOHO is the Top Mobile Digital Video Recorder Supplier in China!
A Mobile Digital Video Recorder is useful in a variety of ways. QOHO Mobile Digital Video Recorder is equipped with cutting-edge technology for enhanced travel and driving safety.
Automobile cameras are important assets to any extra security equipment, and they become even more valuable when connected to a mobile digital video recorder; mobile digital video recorders are still being used in several other applications, but the benefits of mobile digital video recorders have surpassed the benefits of traditional analog security system elements. A mobile digital video recorder is surveillance equipment that adds another set of eyes to a vehicle. The installation and security needs determine whether the camera system is actively watched or just captured for later review.
Our Mobile Digital Video Recorders come in a variety of configurations to match the needs of our clients. From a 1ch 5MP Mobile Digital Video Recorder Camera to 12 channel HDD Mobile Digital Video Recorder, We assure to provide the exact solution to all of our client’s vehicle need
Simply send us an inquiry anytime and we will be glad to assist you with your mobile digital video recorder inquiry!
Mobile Digital Video Recorder– The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Mobile Digital Video Recorder- the Ultimate FAQ Guide is a guide that contains information on the answers to frequently asked questions.
This is why Mobile Digital Video Recorder devices users should know precisely how MDVR may work you need to know.
This FAQ guide is made to give you that insight with a simple format and direct answers to all questions concerning benefits, working, function, and features of Mobile Digital Video Recorder.
This guide is a straightforward and concise guide to help you to make a solid and intelligent choice while purchasing a Mobile Digital Video Recorder for Security, Surveillance, and Live Streaming.
What are the essential factors of Mobile Digital Video Recorder?
A few of the essential factors of Mobile Digital Video Recorder are given below:
- The most important factor in buying a Mobile Digital Video Recorder is its ability to allow you to record a program you are watching.
- The most important aspects of a Mobile Digital Video Recorder are its ability to record, edit, and playback videos. You don’t have to convert or edit them at all with an editing app.
- The most important thing to consider when buying a Mobile Digital Video Recorder device is the features it offers.
- The most important feature of a Mobile Digital Video Recorder is that it allows users to record video footage.
- Choosing the right Mobile Digital Video Recorder is essential when you want the best performance for your needs.
- To get the features you need, you should shop around for suitable Mobile Digital Video Recorder devices.
- The connectivity level between cameras and Mobile Digital Video Recorder is dependent on the number of cables that need to be connected between each camera and the Mobile Digital Video Recorder.
- When choosing a video camera for MDVR, there are several factors you should consider. They include the type of camera you want to purchase, the camera’s intended use, and how much you’re willing to spend on your new device.
What are the benefits of Mobile Digital Video Recorder?
From a lot of benefits of Mobile Digital Video Recorder, a few of the services are listed below:
- Mobile Digital Video Recorder can record video and send alarm or notification on motion detection to Smartphone via 3G/4G network.
- Mobile Digital Video Recorder includes the facility of motion detection and lets you capture events when they happen.
- Mobile Digital Video Recorder has an intelligent playback function that brings you a whole new experience.
- By installing the Mobile Digital Video Recorder, you can record everything that happens in front of your vehicle or case of any theft or vandalism; you can keep track of them.
- Mobile Digital Video Recorder provides the benefit of allowing surveillance in areas that would otherwise be difficult to monitor.
- These recorders can be placed in cars, buses, boats, vending machines, and many other mobile devices. In addition, using advanced recording technology can be programmed to record when triggered by motion or when audio is detected.
- Mobile Digital Video Recorder, the advanced technology used in these systems, provides comprehensive surveillance that increases security and safety, adds to the efficiency and productivity of any vehicle, and can be easily installed without impacting operations.
- Mobile Digital Video Recorder is a small portable device that allows users to view, capture, and store videos. The video footage can then be viewed on a television or computer.
- Mobile Digital Video Recorder is widely used on exceptional vehicles, military fleet management systems, and other vehicles.
- Typical uses of Mobile Digital Video Recorder include monitoring security procedures, supporting law enforcement units, and wildlife/natural-resource projects.
- This Mobile Digital Video Recorder is a powerful yet cost-effective way to record high-quality digital video to a removable SD card.
- The unit records the SD card in “Motion Detection” mode, which allows for long-term recording of events without constant monitoring.
- The Mobile Digital Video Recorder is also available with redundant power supply and network continuity for full equipment redundancy in extreme situations.
What do you know about Mobile Digital Video Recorder?
A Mobile Digital Video Recorder is a portable device with standard recording functions and Internet Protocol capture capabilities.
It is typically installed in vehicles for surveillance purposes.
The Mobile Digital Video Recorder is ideal for most small to midsized vehicle fleets and asset-monitoring operations such as public transportation, school bus, and transit bus services.
MDVR is a video recording device installed in vehicles or on individuals and allows for the remote monitoring of events.
It uses automatic recorders to identify motion events and determine whether or not they need to be recorded.
It is a video recording device that has recently been developed as a cheaper alternative to the older analog video recorders.
Mobile Digital Video Recorder is most commonly used for monitoring crowds, traffic intersections, and roads for security purposes.
These Digital Video Recorders allow for more efficient and accurate recordings than those of their aged predecessors.
What are the features of a best Mobile Digital Video Recorder?
The main features of Mobile Digital Video Recorder are given below:
- The Sound Communications Mobile Digital Video Recorder is a state-of-the-art mobile recording device that captures the highest quality video.
- Using high-quality digital video and audio recording equipment, Mobile Digital Video Recorder records the highest resolution footage possible.
- The easy-to-use interface reduces the time and effort required to set up the device and makes it a cinch to use.
- Digital still cameras in Mobile Digital Video Recorder are all the rage. They’re easy to use, and they don’t require any optical storage or moving parts.
- The Mobile Digital Video Recorder is the most versatile video recorder you will find on the market today because of featuring multiple videos, audio, and power options to meet your specific recording needs…
- Mobile Digital Video Recorder has the most innovative feature, which is known as motion detection. This feature ensures that only the critical video is recorded.
- This digital video recorder captures images and sends them wirelessly to your phone whenever the motion sensor gets triggered.
- Another feature is a time-lapse recording which monitors a scene over a long period to uncover patterns and events.
- The Mobile Digital Video Recorder is the most versatile video recorder you will find on the market today is one that is easy to use, affordable, and portable, and offers excellent value.
- You can receive a notification on your phone of you have recorded a moving image and can then watch the recorded video clips online.
- This digital video recorder captures images and sends them wirelessly to your phone whenever the motion sensor gets triggered.
- Mobile Digital Video Recorder is a standalone device designed for use with various hard-drive-based OEM applications. They are available in multiple capacities and form factors to offer maximum compatibility.
- Mobile Digital Video Recorder comes with multiple analog cameras, built-in motion detection, and wireless networking capabilities.
Where is Mobile Digital Video Recorder data stored for future use?
The primary storage of Mobile Digital Video Recorder is Hard Drive/SD Card/ Memory /Card. Recorded video and audio data are stored there for future use.
These storage devices installed along with Mobile Digital Video Recorder in vehicles record the footage of time and events.
The visual data of Mobile Digital Video Recorder is collected by digital networking hardware or systems from the Mobile Digital Video Recorder and can be stored in data storage devices and remote database of data management center.
The Mobile Digital Video Recorder establishes a broadband network that could collect data from storage devices to further upload on cloud and data management center’s remote database using wireless data transfer technology.
Mobile Digital Video Recorder complies with the transmission and recording of critical video evidence with integrated event detection software. The information collected is then stored in a remote database for easy retrieval, analysis & storage.
With a high-performance processor and a compact size, the Mobile Digital Video Recorder will have no problem storing all your visual data so that it can be retrieved whenever required in the future.
In case of an accident, what happens to the footage of Mobile Digital Video Recorder?
In the event of an accident, footage from your Mobile Digital Video Recorder is backed up on remote database servers at the data management center. This ensures that you are protected with actual video footage in the case of a need.
The server stores this data along with time/date and GPS coordinates.
The data is stored on a separate secure partition of the server. So if there is a collision, all of the information is still there for review by police or insurance companies.
Only authorized users can access the footage.
The Mobile Digital Video Recorder safely and securely saves all footage recorded on its storage devices for 30 days or until the SD card has reached capacity.
In case of collision, video files will be locked until the SD card has been removed and returned to the service center.
If an accident happens and damages, the Mobile Digital Video Recorder sensor will be turned off the MDVR automatically to avoid deleting old recordings when restarting.
After the Mobile Digital Video Recorder is restarted, it will auto add the recording state in the main menu for you to check.
What do you know about Emergency Recording in Mobile Digital Video Recorder?
Emergency recording for peace of mind on the road is the most advanced technology of Mobile Digital Video Recorder, with a high-resolution recording that captures movement or sound better than before and faster data transfer to help you process video more efficiently.
Mobile Digital Video Recorder has built-in GPS for enhanced security and vehicle location features.
The latest technology record and evidence of collision or aggressive driving and other traffic abuses in case of emergency.
The Mobile Digital Video Recorder uses an advanced software algorithm that allows users to activate cameras only when a vehicle or person enters a defined area.
In addition, there is the option of activating an emergency triggering the cameras in response to motion detected within their respective view areas.
The emergency recording is a critical component of public safety and homeland security. Mobile Digital Video Recorder provides this function in various mobile applications, from police vehicles to naval vessels.
You can experience how your agency can take full advantage of crucial emergency recordings with Mobile Digital Video Recorder.
What is the Function of G-sensor Mobile Digital Video Recorder?
The function of the G-sensor is to detect the acceleration of the device itself.
The Mobile Digital Video Recorder is equipped with multiple separate G-sensor motion detection algorithms.
These allow the unit to automatically sense and respond to changes in the vehicle’s movement related to a collision or accident.
These G-sensor algorithms trigger automatic recording stops and starts, as well as other internal functions.
The sensor’s purpose is to calculate the speed and G-force of shock.
After that, it can distinguish which shocks come from hitting an obstacle or turning, accelerating, or decelerating.
Only the latter will be recorded into the video recording as evidence. It is helpful to determine fault when someone is liable for damages.
The G-sensor is used to specify the detecting area for evidence collection also.
The G-sensor, a gravity sensor or geomagnetic sensor, is an internal component of certain mobile video recorders.
When an object’s acceleration level changes suddenly and quickly, the G-sensor triggers all kinds of functions on your original video file, like detecting motion, recording full-screen videos, and taking still pictures.
G-sensor is often used as an image stabilizer or image balance to provide users with high-quality video recordings in all kinds of environments.
Does Mobile Digital Video Recorder reduce insurance?
If you’re running a taxi business or shuttle service, then yes, you can reduce your insurance rates with a Mobile Digital Video Recorder system. Still, for all other types of vehicle owners, the answer is complicated.
Mobile Digital Video Recorder reduces insurance, in some cases, may eliminate your auto insurance premium.
Sometimes, Mobile Digital Video Recorder does not reduce insurance. Instead, it increases drivers’ interest in protecting their valuable property.
It helps them realize the importance of valuables to ensure complete financial security, thereby reducing losses.
This Mobile Digital Video Recorder will reduce your insurance rates, whether you drive a car, truck, fleet vehicle, bus, school bus, or commercial vehicle.
It’s important to know where your vehicles are located 24 hours a day, and it is the only device that logs all camera activity.
When the camera’s built-in motion detection detects something, it will automatically start recording the event.
No need to worry about manually turning on or off anything with this digital video recorder. It will do it for you. Plus, after the event has been recorded, it can alert you to let you know what occurred.
The Mobile Digital Video Recorder is handy for insurance companies for automatically detecting crashes and other insurance fraud situations, which reduces the consumption of time and personnel resources. As a result, the clients will get the insurance service more efficiently.
What do you know about the 4G Live Mobile Digital Video Recorder?
4G Live Mobile Digital Video Recorder is designed with advanced video technology applied at a competitive level.
It is a product that records video on one or more channels, with real-time video display and motion detection capabilities.
The 4G Live Mobile Digital Video Recorders create clear, indoor, and outdoor video images due to its large definition display screen. You can connect to the video recorder via Ethernet cable or wireless connection.
4G mobile digital video recording is taking the next step in the law enforcement agencies to stand against crime. With all of these new technology advances, police departments are being equipped with the latest tools with the help of 4G connectivity for public safety.
4G can turn any smartphone into a portable video recorder that can be used to record just about anything.
4G Live Mobile Digital Video Recorders target the motion detection function in the following generation networks, with superior performance and quality performance.
4G Live Mobile Digital Video Recorders brings you the power and confidence of a high-end video surveillance system in an easy-to-use, do-it-yourself package.
It lets you capture and playback video from virtually any device with an HDMI output at a quality equal to or better than Mobile Digital Video Recorder, costing five times as much.
What materials are used to make a Mobile Digital Video Recorder?
A Mobile Digital Video Recorder is a combination of materials, electronics, compounds, and energy.
A Mobile Digital Video Recorder is composed of many components. These include cameras, vehicles, video, and recording devices.
A MOBILE DIGITAL VIDEO RECORDER is made from durable materials. One layer of plastic is sometimes positioned on the top to offer more protection.
There are many types of plastics used, such as polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and Polycarbonate (PC).
The buttons that control the capturing of images and sounds are also made from plastic.
The software the recorder uses is stored in a memory chip that is also made of plastic.
A Mobile Digital Video Recorder is logically and mechanically made of two parts: a hardware unit and a software program.
Software is used to record video and audio content of specific areas, such as businesses, schools, or other organizations.
The hardware component consists of several different parts that must work together for the device to operate correctly. These are the camera, microphone, transmitter, and battery pack.
This entire material helps make the Mobile Digital Video Recorder portable and functional for a variety of needs.
Can a Mobile Digital Video Recorder be used as evidence?
Yes, Mobile Digital Video Recorder can be used as evidence. Video often constitutes a significant component of criminal investigations.
Mobile Digital Video Recorder HD system is supplied with an alarm, motion, and video in one unit, which can help officers collect authenticated evidence in crucial incidents easily, allowing more time for professional investigation and arresting.
The footage from Mobile Digital Video Recorder can be helpful for law enforcement agencies. For example, it might store videos in the well-known AVI format that’s supported.
When a crime has been committed, the police often videotape the scene to document everything that happened. But, unfortunately, many times, criminals damage or destroy physical objects at the location of the crime.
A Mobile Digital Video Recorder is valuable because it allows investigators to view the video scene from many different angles at once while also recording the date and time on each clip.
The footage stored on the Mobile Digital Video Recorder is also highly accurate because multiple cameras record it at once.
As your vehicle needs to monitor activity inside or outside of both, Mobile Digital Video Recorder can be a critical tool.
In some instances, the recording can be helpful as evidence because it holds a date and time stamp.
Other times, you may want to review your video first to collect some extra information that can help prove your case.
The evidence video through Mobile Digital Video Recorder can be seen in high definition.
Where do I put my Mobile Digital Video Recorder in my vehicle?
You cannot put your Mobile Digital Video Recorder in the Case Cover, nor should you put it in the glove compartment.
You can place the Mobile Digital Video Recorder in your vehicle on the windshield, or the headliner, and even on your visor.
The Mobile Digital Video Recorder can be placed in one of three car locations;
- Behind the rearview mirror
- On the front windshield
- Under the dashboard
The Mobile Digital Video Recorders in small size makes it ideal for placement in hard-to-reach areas.
Mobile Digital Video Recorder can be placed inside the vehicle.
It is imperative to install Mobile Digital Video Recorder in the right place not to affect the vehicle’s performance.
There are many places for Mobile Digital Video Recorder in the vehicle. However, it would be best if you placed it as far away from the engine’s heat and as possible to work better.
It can be placed inside the back of the car, leaving space inside middle columns for the dashboard panel or spare parts compartment.
With multiple vehicles, you might want to place a Mobile Digital Video Recorder inside each car, on each bike, or in every truck that you might use.
How long do Mobile Digital Video Recorder Cameras record for?
The Mobile Digital Video Recorder record for as long as you want them to.
Once you set the motion detection settings, they will keep recording until you stop it.
However, once this recording is stopped, the cameras will run out of storage and start recording over themselves.
To fix this issue, purchase an SD card large enough to store several days of footage.
With 128GB of storage, it has enough storage space for 14 days of footage at one camera angle per day.
You can also set a storage limit to prevent videos from being overwritten. The system will continue to record, but it will stop recording over the oldest clips.
Mobile Digital Video Recorder can record up to 120 hours of video and audio in motion detection mode (MPEG-4 format) on a 4GB pre-loaded Micro SD card.
In AVI format, these record up to 16 hours of video and audio with the included internal battery (keep track by counting the dots on the battery life indicator).
Depending on how you set up your camera, you can also set it for continuous loop recording, recording when an alarm is triggered, or even when someone speaks near the microphone.